Granger Aerospace has developed a line of leading Air Cargo Containers for the aerospace and commercial airline industries. These "hybrid" Air Cargo Containers consist of a combination of aluminum and polytheylene. Granger's experience with building custom Air Cargo Containers for a number of international and domestic aerospace leaders has pushed Granger Industries to grow its offerings to include a line of proprietary, patent pending Air Cargo Containers.
Granger Aerospace Products is committed to excellence and providing our customers with the highest quality products possible. Granger Plastics Company has provided industry leading Air Cargo Container solutions to the Aerospace and Commercial Airline industries for nearly 20 years now. Granger Industries has produced over 20,000 custom Air Cargo Containers for a number of domestic and international aerospace leaders. With this proven experience, Granger Industries has recently began unveiling a line of patent pending, proprietary, Air Cargo Containers or ULD Containers.
Granger Aerospace Products Air Cargo Containers are the only cargo container produced from a combination of aluminum and durable LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene). We provide a lower cost alternative to expensive aluminum and polycarbonate containers.
The Granger Aerospace Products, Non-Certified Air Cago Containers are manufactured and tested to current SAE AS1677 Standards (General Requirements for Noncertified Cargo/Baggage Containers).
Our Quality Assurance staff has extensive experience with ULD's and Air Cargo Containers. This experience combined with Granger Plastics previous success of providing Custom Air Cargo Containers for a number of industry leaders, has lead to one of the most durable Air Cargo Containers produced in the world!
The bases of all Granger Aerospace Products Air Cargo Containers are manufactured with high quality, light weight 5052 and 6061 T-6 aluminum. Every part is carefully inspected for conformance to Granger Aerospace Products quality standards. The Air Cargo Container base assembly is fastened together using Stainless Steel self-locking screws and nuts for optimal strength and easy removal. Standard on every Granger Aeropace Air Cargo Container, is our unique threshold tube that greatly strengthens the front base edge rail.
Granger Aerospace Air Cargo Container Features
- • Granger Aerospace Products cargo containers are the only cargo container manufactured from a combination of aluminum and durable LLDPE.
• The ULD container body is weld able.
• The Granger Aerospace Products Air Cargo Container is lighter than most standard containers.
• Granger Aerospace Products Air Cargo Containers are robust.
- • No aluminum body panels to patch.
- • No aluminum body frames to replace.
- • Lighter weight, less down time and lower repair costs equals lower cost of ownership.
- • Enhanced Threshold.
- • Fewer fasteners to replace.
- • Unique design allows for faster repairs.
- • Less spare parts to keep in stock.
- • Granger Aerospace Products offers alternative solutions for your ULD needs.
• It is our goal to offer our customer not only lower cost Air Cargo Container but a trusted partnership for your company.
• It is our goal to offer more choices to our customers.
• Through our focus on technology & research, we are continually making improvements to our design.
• Our customers will save fuel by using the robust Granger Aerospace Air Cargo Containers as well as cost-efficient lightweight containers.
Granger Aerospace LD 3 Ultimate Container Test Video
Granger Aerospace ULD 2/ULD 3 Technical Specs
Granger Aerospace ULD 8 Technical Specs
For more information on the Granger Aerospace Products Air Cargo Containers, please visit one of the follwing:
- Granger Aerospace Products: ULD 2 | LD 2 Air Cargo Containers
- Granger Aerospace Products: ULD 3 | LD 3 Air Cargo Containers
- Granger Aerospace Products: ULD 8 | LD 8 Air Cargo Containers